Says Ingrid Gee, of Blue Dress Marketing. I have fallen into the niche of an internet marketing strategist, and have found from my work in this field that a little bit of the “Perfect” strategy goes a long way. Something little can equal something big.
What I mean by this, if you are able to do a few things perfectly on the internet, it equals to big success and high returns back.
Below are a few little things to help you:
- DO write blogs, multiple blogs Click here for blogging tips!
- At least 1x a week publish fresh, relevant content to your blogs
- DO have multiple social media sites
- Make sure your communication across all of your sites is consistent
- Make it easy for your target market to interact and contact you via contact forms and clear “HOW DO I REACH YOU TEXT”
- DO have a ‘funnel bucket’ an online contact database mgt program to keep up with the leads you get
Till next time,
Ingrid Gee, Small Business Internet Marketing Specialist, Blue Dress Marketing, Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Specialist. email@example.com