Yes, I did say that! Your internet marketing presence on line needs to be beautiful. As a small business it is important to have an internet marketing strategy and to have a flawless brand on the web.
Below are 5 truths to marketing on line:
1. Look Good. I know that sounds a bit vain, but it is important to dress up and brand yourself. After all on the internet the whole world can see you!
2. Hire Good People. Don’t try to do it yourself. You wouldn’t hire a mechanic to decorate your house. You hire an interior decorator. So, if you are trying to increase or optimize your presence online, hire an internet marketing guru. It will be worth your money.
3. Have a plan and stick to it. Week in week out stick to your implementation check list. No matter what, hell or high water just do it.
4. Numbers game. Remember just like anything else marketing is a numbers game and the great thing about internet marketing is the tracking measures are unbelievable. This gives you a good chance to determine the greatest avenues for the best return.
5. Multiplicity. Have you ever seen that movie with Michael Keaton, well take his lead. Duplicate yourself across the internet on as many channels as possible for increased presence. Just make sure your not like Michael and making your duplicates a bit messy. LOL
Till next time,
Ingrid Gee, Small Business Internet Marketing Specialist, Blue Dress Marketing, Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Specialist. firstname.lastname@example.org