Do you have a dried up internet marketing plan that isn’t producing any juice for you, or as my Mom used to say, “You can’t get blood out of that turnip!”
Don’t let your online presence become a turnip. So often business owners lose the rewards and benefits that come from a flawless online presence, simply because they become too busy or other priorities take precedence.
10 Things For a “Turnip Free” Web Marketing Plan:
- A Well Crafted Website that is Mobile Friendly
- A Handful of Blogs
- Multiple Social Media Sites. Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Google Pages, LinkedIN, Pinterest, Youtube are to name a few.
- Full Saturation & Population of Online Feature & Profile Sites
- Frequent Content, Written with SEO in Mind
- Authentic Truths (not made up) Published About You on All Your Sites
- Tracking measures for Quick Responses
- Beautiful Visuals. 2013 Proved Digital Graphic Visuals Create Engagement!
- Adaptability. Things change. People change. Online adaptations are a must for any business’s web success and competitive advantage.
- Relevant Content Published Frequently. Suggested 3x a week minimum. But don’t forget, make it real and authentic that is true to what you actually do or true to your product. After all, who wants to be someone else, Be Great, Be YOU!