Success in an internet bottle. Yes, that would be one very expensive potion in a glass. If only it was that easy.
However you can slowly assimilate all the pieces needed for a winning online plan into one super delicious bottle! It will just take some time and proper ‘measuring’ for optimal effectiveness.
I sit at my computer and work week in week out about 60+ hours a week. Not because I have to, but because I want to. This type of love for what I do has led to Blue Dress’s “Internet Genie in a Bottle”. It is a passion of meticulous standards and relentless drive. Businesses, brands, entrepreneurs can reap rewards from my OCD tendencies. Yes funny but very true. Our Signature Service is your full turn key web optimization program!
But here are a few things you can do on your own time and own dime that will still help for your online presence.
See below for my very short description of the 10 things that will be the first ingredients to put into your internet marketing bottle:
- Be you
- Be active with fresh frequent content
- Check all the boxes you can (meaning title, tag, fill in everything allowable)
- Track and measure
- Be beautiful in your design
- Don’t be afraid to multiply (the more channels the better)
- Maintain your channels to impeccable standards
- Facelift your website that’s probably been the same since the ice-age
- Mobile optimize
- Connect it all together (whatever you build link it all, like a big spider web)
Till next time,
Ingrid Gee, Small Business Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress™ Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. email@example.com