The “Top 7 Musts” For Powerful Social Media

Blue Dress Internet Marketing

As an Internet Marketing Company, I get a lot of questions about what do I have to do as a must for my social media marketing? Where here it is, and these 7 truths about content and social marketing can help you shine in the area of social!

1. Be Branded: Be consistent across all channels. The same name, color scheme and graphics utilized in your brick and mortar presence should be used in your online channels.

2. Talk About It: Content is crucial to your success. What will you be talking about.? What is true to you and most importantly, what can you “Feed Your Peeps” that will be engaging and valuable?

Quick Fact! Did you know 62% of marketers blog? Get your blog going, even if you do it just once a week, it helps share your message and engage your target market.

3. It’s all About THEM!: Don’t talk about yourself all the time. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah…. No one likes someone that’s always talking about themselves! When doing your content and social marketing, remember it’s about them (your target market). Make sure what you are sending out is valuable, useful, resourceful, humorous, solves a problem for your target market.

Quick Fact! You should talk about things OTHER than yourself 80% of the time.

4. Build Your Channels: Don’t settle on just one social network. There are multiple networks that can drive engagement and reinforce the sale.

Quick Fact! Did you know that 85% of US Online users are active in social every  month?

5. Frequency: The online social sites that you have built, make sure they don’t look like a ghost town with tumble weed rolling across the streets when your visitors arrive. Be sure to at a bare minimum have a new post distributed 1x a week.

Quick Fact! Did you know that a customer is 37% more likely to refer your brand, and buy from you just by engaging with you on social media?

6. Visual: In 2014 Visual content will increasingly become a critical piece of any solid content strategy. Consider your social sites as “billboards” for your company and brand. Your digital design needs to be clean, crisp, and beautiful to grab your audiences attention (and have impact when trying portray your overall content message). Let’s face it this world is overstimulated and only the impactful will rise to the top. Over 5000 digital images and ads are fired at a person on a daily basis, Does your graphics have what it takes to grab some attention??

Quick Fact! 70% of your social graphics should be professional, with clear polish to grab someones attention at first glance. The other 30% should just be raw beautiful you!

7. Track Like Mad: What good is your social and content sites online, if your not tracking your reach and engagement. It’s important to know what content people are responding to the most to be able to serve up what they wish.

Quick Fact! Did you know Blue Dress® Internet Marketing has two people that do nothing but track? Yes, it’s crazy but it’s what we must and love to do!

And if you need help!….Blue Dress® Internet Marketing creates powerful online presences! Building and maintaining your multi-channel online network to flawless perfection. Turn Key Internet Optimization: Multi-Channel Reach, Professional Graphics, Content Creation,  10+ Social Sites, Blogs, Full Profile and Feature Sites, Freshly & Frequently Maintained… Literally, Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online®

Till next time,
Ingrid Gee, Small Business Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress® Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online®
ingrid@bluedressinc.me
865-951-5887

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s