It’s the season of love and content and social marketing is where it’s at! Effective social media marketing is what will help millions of people find your products and services, and Blue Dress® Internet Marketing Company has five tips to help you put some love into your social media marketing plan.
5 Tips to effectively use social media
As Facebook turns 10, millions of people continue to turn to the social media giant, as well as other social sites, for their primary news, shopping, and information source. Consider some of these stats – every 60 seconds:
· 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
· 47,000 apps are downloaded from the App Store
· 2 million search queries are made on Google
Moreover, since 2006, there has been a 356 percent increase in the use of social media just in the United States, and by 2015, will be the source of 50% of online sales.There has never been a better time to create a plan that will drive consumers to your products and services. Consider these five tips:
- Think mobile – With more than 200 million people accessing Facebook via their smartphones, make sure your website is optimized for mobile. When your Facebook fans click your website link, you want it to look crisp and clean via any smartphone or other mobile device.
- Think quality – You want your customers to keep coming back, right? Give them a reason by keeping them engaged, informed, and entertained.
- Think multiple – Most people utilize more than one social network. If you can count on one hand the number of platforms your company has, you need to re-think your marketing plan.
- Think keywords – Now more than ever, utilizing keywords – especially with a hashtag in front of the keyword – across your multiple social media networks will help your company achieve a higher ranking in search engine results.
- Think long-term – The adage “slow and steady wins the race” could not be truer. Success doesn’t happen overnight. The more consistent you are with your message across multiple platforms, the more likely you are to achieve results.
When people are searching for what to buy their loved one for Valentine’s Day, or looking for that perfect romantic restaurant or weekend getaway, they continue to search online for the best ideas, destinations, products and deals. With the right plan in place, your company will become the go-to source online for millions of consumers.
Till next time,
Ingrid Gee, Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress® Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. Turn Key Internet Optimization Programs Placing You Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online!®