1) Strike a chord with emotional content.
Emotions play a vital role in our judgments, but there’s a thin line between piquing attention and being distorted. An exaggerated headline can feel like manipulation.
However, when you use it appropriately, expressive content can be of significant value. Your listeners want to feel a connection to your content, and as long as it’s relatable, emotional content can help you establish just that.
The emotions that you choose are fully up to you. #Content that can make your audience feel good or shock them (in a good way of course) can also have an impact on your readers.
2) Understand what your audience wants.
The #ViralContent that you may want to create will not fit the criteria of shareable content by each and every person out there. There is no such formula that will make your content share-worthy by everyone. The important thing is to know who you are creating it for.
You will have to look at your audience and see what age group, gender, and demographics they belong to and then you can design and target your viral content.
3) Go ahead, break a rule or two!
Act boldly and think outside the box when creating #ViralContent.
Your content can be lengthy, which is tricky. If you can maintain the interest of you audience and create sensational pieces, your ranking can reach heights.
Lastly, here’s what we think works best:
- A strong emotional hook will resonate most with your audience.
- Emotional themes in your content help to maximize the chance for viral success.
- Videos help create a faster emotional response and grab attention in no time.
- Catchy and compelling headlines increase curiosity among your audiences.
- A Shocking element can spark interest and help make your content viral.
- Pop culture and universally popular topics and references in your content aid in making your content viral. Cultural news and social issues can spark interest.
- #Content that your audience can relate to and connect with has higher chances of being shared and spread.
Conclusion: Come up with something bold but always know your way around it. When you’re crafting content, think of what your audience will like. Don’t mislead them. And don’t upset them. Instead, concentrate on building content they can relate to – Something they would love to share with their friends.
To Your Best Online!
Ingrid Gee, Internet Marketing Consultant. Blue Dress® Marketing, an Internet Marketing Company headquartered in Knoxville, TN. Internet Marketing Developed, Implemented and Managed to Full Circle! Organic Internet Search Engine Guru. Turn Key Internet Optimization Programs Placing You Everywhere and Anywhere You Need to Be Online®
Want to create more shareable content? Here’s how to do it